At Floor Coverings International Oahu, we are your local Honolulu and Oahu carpet flooring experts. Carpet is soft, warm, and comfortable under your toes. It comes in an almost endless array of colors and styles for the look and feeling that you want in your home. Textures are plush, tailored, or patterned to bring out the personality of almost any room.
Pros of Carpet
- Sound absorbing fibers and proper padding mean quieter rooms, making carpet a popular choice for second-story hallways and bedrooms.
- Maintenance is fairly easy. Regular vacuuming and periodic shampooing greatly prolong the life of your carpet.
- Carpet is available in a wide variety of styles, colors, textures, and more to pick from. This gives homeowners the opportunity to truly customize every room in their home with a different pattern or color.
Cons of Carpet
- Carpet may be a challenge to keep clean if it is used in areas that are subject to stains and moisture, such as a laundry room.
- Carpet in strong, bold colors may limit your future options when repainting walls or changing furniture.
- Carpet is durable but does need to be replaced every 10 years or so. This all depends on the type of carpet and amount of wear and tear.
- Countless colors and textures allow carpet to fit in with almost any décor.
- Dark, rich colors can draw a room in and create a cozy feel.
- Lighter colored carpet opens up a room and can make it seem larger.
Your Local Oahu Carpet Experts
Ready to get to work on your new carpet project? The experts at Floor Coverings International Oahu are here to help! We’ll bring our mobile showroom right to your house and help you select the best carpet flooring for your home. We’ll provide a proposal, estimate, and even go over different financing options. Give us a call today to schedule your free in-home consultation. We look forward to working with you!
Photo Credit: Alexandre Zveiger